Brighton up your day

Saturday, 2 June 2012





Brighton. Probably my second most favourite place on earth (& maybe soon, I'll post about my #1). I could go there about ten times a year and still find endless things to do; perpetual nooks and crannies to explore; infinite photos to take. It's an attention-seeking town of such glorious eye candy that means, really, you cannot put a foot wrong in Brighton. It makes the perfect impromptu day-trip to anybody living in London or the south-east (an hour by train or half an hour by car, go figure) or a brilliant weekend getaway with plenty of places to stay and great nights out to be had. It just cannot seem to bore me in any way and I don't know a single person who doesn't like relentless Brighton. Even when it's cloudy!

No comments:

Post a Comment