Edinburgh

Tuesday, 7 February 2012









It's been a week since I was in Edinburgh & to tell you the truth, I miss it sorely. From the moment I arrived until the second my train pulled out of Waverly station, I was absolutely enamoured with this city. It's something about the timeless, classic buildings, the amazing history, the nooks & crannies, & the breathtaking views from such great heights. While there were many highlights, the number one moment for me has to be walking to the top of Arthur's Seat, an 820ft cliff overlooking the whole of Edinburgh. Well worth the 45-ish minute steep climb, I would recommend that everybody visiting Edinburgh puts themselves through it just for that immortal feeling & the view. Will I ever stop harping on about the view?!

Have you been to Edinburgh, or is it on your list of to-go places?

No comments:

Post a Comment